Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LET'S SEE THE STRIPES

THE CREATIVE CARD CREW TEAM has a great challenge!

Put your creative cap on today and join us with a challenge involving stripes!  I am one who loves to craft with stripes - not so much with polka dots but I've found you can combine stripes with various patterns successfully.  
This challenge is No. 75 and our theme is:  Stripes

Our sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
 

Prize: $10 Gift Voucher
Prize: 5 Digi Images

My choice is PINECONES from QKR STAMPEDE.

I always leave a bit of room for the sender to add a personal message at the bottom of my interior sentiments.  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the creations from the rest of our DT.
 Team Blog Links
Adriana
Blueboreale
Cathy
Cheryl
Crystal
Irene
Jan
Jess
Joanna
Linda
Maggie
Mari - Owner
Sheena - Assistant
Tania
YvonneWe'd love to have you come and play along with us this fortnight at the CREATIVE CARD CREW challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the image and your colored it beautifully plus I love the papers! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!