Monday, February 25, 2013

OUTLAWZ GOES BLINGY!

 BLING IT UP LADIES!!!

I love bling - who doesn't love bling!  As my last project with OUTLAWZ as a Guest Designer, I've chosen the sentiment "Love is the beauty of the soul" (from Squigglefly's shop) and added lots of bling to a beautiful backdrop of designer paper I had in my stash.  With multiple layers, and a rhinestone bow, I think the sentiment is set off perfectly!
This is a typical 6x6 card which will mail in the postal system for the $.46 cent rate because I kept everything under 1/4 inch in thickness.  I'm constantly watching for ways to save money when mailing items these days.

Well, come on over to OUTLAWZ and join us in this week's challenge - BLING IT UP!!!  Just add some bling, glitter, rhinestones, etc. - whatever you have on hand.  

Brenda is our lovely host on OUTLAWZ this week.   And I must say I've had a marvelous time with the girls and the projects and Chana's encouragement!  Come on over and join me this week, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!