Monday, February 4, 2013

A Valentine For "Ewe"!!

I am honored to be asked to guest design for The Outlawz Challenges for the month of February.  Maybe you could say I was 'shocked' to read the email.  Oh what fun.  Not me!  But then reality set in and Chana was serious!  :)

Well here we go with the first Greeting Cards Challenge for February - hosted by Penny.  BUGABOO is our sponsor so I chose Valentine Ewe from their wonderful digi collection.  Take a moment to check them out and get those Valentines done.You must use stitching either by hand/machine/or faux stitching somewhere on your project.  I used my machine and black thread.  I've also added Icicle Stickles as well as Liquid Applique and a glass coat in various areas from Ranger.  Coloring with copics (of course).....just love 'em!

6X6 VALENTINE EWE - BUGABOO

INTERIOR OF CARD

To join in the OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE just click HERE and follow the links where to upload your card or project.

My Valentine Ewe to You!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot! You so deserve it! Super cute card and I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Congratulations on being the GDT at the outlawz. Just a darling card and I love what you did on the inside, great job!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being guest designer at the Outlawz! I think your card is adorable and fun and I love the inside as much as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, wonderful card - love the texture you added to that cute image. Congrats on the GDT spot. I love the interior as much as the exterior - very well done. Hugz, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!