Saturday, January 12, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT FAMILY!

SNOW FAMILIES ARE EQUALLY LOVABLE~!
Making more Christmas Cards...


Aren't they?  This family is my 2nd entry over at Outlawz Freebie Challenge and also the COPIC Challenge at Outlawz - click the link and join me over there. For more info on my family, just check my post below.

Mainly this is simply using copics and glitter and lots of smiles!  Enjoyed putting this together in front of the television - as usual.  Seems to be the easiest place to get anything done.  It is a 6x6 folded card with lots of layers.  I did the liquid emboss on the caps of our snow people, and lots of pretty icicle stickles everywhere.

As it says, Holiday Cheer, and we'll be saving this one til Christmas 2013!  Also entering into the Southern Girls Challenge. and The Ribbon Reel  (click the link and join us)

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!! Good luck with the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I absolutely love your cards, they are all gorgeous, and I love your blog. It is so great, could you please give me some huge tips, when you have time. lol
    My blog is at http://jenni45.blogspot.co.uk


    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the beautiful layers and colors on your card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, So darling and colorful. Love the group of snowmen just as cute as can be.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable! Perfect take on the The Ribbon Reel inspiration photo! This is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much color on those snow people! I can't help but smile looking at them! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute family of snowmen! Love the glittery snowflakes and bow! Thanks for shaing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm smitten with your snow family! Super adorable and wonderful coloring ... thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!