Monday, January 21, 2013

INCH BY INCH

Inch by Inch, that first kiss is coming closer, isn't it?!!!

Do you remember creating inchies on your scrapbook projects?  Actually they make an awesome addition to any project.  Here is a 6x6 card created with the new image at Squigglefly, called FIRST KISS, and using inchie images from a vintage tablet I have been using up.


January 21 SFC0313 Challenge is - USE INCHIES on your project

This image is by Lynne Stansbery and I colored everything with my copics of course.  
Did a little layering on the inchies and some embellishing with jewels and ribbon, 
and I hope you like what you see.  

Come on over to Squigglefly and enter a card or other type project using inchies.  Free
digis are up for the winner!    










11 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card! Loving your inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    What an adorable card and this image is so darn sweet! You've colored it up wonderfully and the inchies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, I love it. You have colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on a sweet image and your inches are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Linda! I love how you coloured this beautiful image and I love the vintage feel to your card. Those inchies are all so pretty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image just makes me smile! Terrific job on this card Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring Linda, and I love the papers you used. The bright yellow bow is a great addition and the little heart in the middle of it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little inchies. What a fun project Linda. I am so glad that you shared your project at CDAC for the anything goes challenge.


    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool 6x6. What a pleasure to visit your blog and I like the falling hearts .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious card! Made me smile with this sweet image you showcased so well. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card and I love the addition of the inches, very inspired! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!