Monday, January 7, 2013

CUPID'S POUT!


CUPID IS BEING A LITTLE SASSY LOOKING! Don't you agree? Over at Seems a Little Sketchy we were given an image from Sassy Studio Designs!  I chose SASSY CUPID and if you follow that link you will also see VALENTINE HONEY - and wow did I have a rough time choosing!  I love them both, now I have to go back and get Honey!

Here's my card in a 6x6 format, colored with copics and a digi sentiment.   I do hope she shoots an arrow into your  heart and you have a beautiful Valentine's Day with lots of love and closeness!  There is plenty of time to prepare your fun little get together!



Here is our sketch we were given at Seems a Little Sketchy!  Our Challenges are 2 weeks long and this week you will be eligible to win free digis!  Please come and join us -  you can use any image you wish, just follow our sketch and have fun!






Hugs, Linda!



3 comments:

  1. Love your Valentine and that Sassy Cupid! I really like how you did the hearts where the circle would go.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda I love how you made your Valentine card-it is so beautiful!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Your image is done just wonderful.
    I'm a follower by mail also now so when you post I will see your cards. I'm so glad you did that.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!