Thursday, January 10, 2013

A HUG FOR EWE (Hugs are my favorite thing in this world!)

A WOOLY RIDE

Got some very sad news tonite - my girl friend (since 1965!) called to tell me her husband had passed on after a long illness.  She and I have been like sisters most of the time we've known each other; however, her last move took her further away than ever and we seldom get to personally visit other than over the phone.  So I'm sending her a hug tomorrow!

I chose Diane Carubia's A WOOLY RIDE - A cute 6x6 cut back 1/4" on each side to allow more room in the eenvelopes these days.  The sentiment is computer generated - I did a whole page of varying ones so I could just cut and paste in a hurry. 

Have you had any trouble sending 6x6s lately?  My local post office has totally wrecked many of my cards by trying to run them thru a mechanical system when I attach enuf postage to accommodate a larger size and hand posting.  But...

Anyhow hope your part of the world is at peace tonite.  This image is available right now at Squigglefly's shop.  Click the link - you know the drill! 

I am also entering this card in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So very cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Just darling, love the image. Your flower is so pretty.
    XX :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!