Sunday, December 9, 2012

SNOW PLACE LIKE SNOWMAN LAND

It's December, why not?


This morning we awoke to a lovely blanket of snow that eventually yielded a full 4 inches.  Quite the opposite of the weatherman's warnings - we originally were supposed to have been in the less than 1" area.  Well ok...hubbie still decided we were going to do our morning walk, snow falling on top of us.  And we did our 2.5 miles - and I'm worn out!

So I decided why not spend some of today (Sunday) working with a snowman image for Outlawz and Squigglefly.  In my stash I spied 2 colored vintage scenes I had yet to use.  So I did a little manipulating in size of the SNOWY CARD (image drawn by Marla Shega) which can be found at Squigglefly.  Click that link and it will take you directly to the cutest frosty you've ever seen!
Now be prepared to scroll down a bit to see ALL of my cards I created today so far!
I actually had 5 images printed on the sheet of various sizes of SNOWY CARD, and I did make 4 cards and have 1 image left to use.  But in efforts to get this up and posted on Outlawz, here we go.  And btw, the challenge is located by clicking HERE:

Card No. 1 A 6x6 using the full vintage winter scene from GRAPHICS IMAGE
Do you see little Frosty in the lower right corner.  Some fussy cutting and 3d mounting.

Card No. 2 A 6x6 using the exterior of the winter scene graphics and Frosty now has been moved into the empty center space.  A few great embellies and I'm happy with the card.
 Card No. 3 An A2 card embossed with image sized for emphasis.  Silver accents for a Christmas happy card!
Card No. 4 An A2 card using the full Frosty with silver sparkly snowflake dangling.
Come on over to the Squigglefly challenge and join in our red/green challenge - you can enter as often as you like but please use one Squigglefly's images.  Have a frosty week! 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow snow already Linda!! I absolutely LOVE the vintage scene~It looks like you painted it with oil paints. WOW what a card gf!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards!!! Wish it would snow here (In aust) but it will be very hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards Linda and yes thank you for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Linda! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!