Thursday, December 27, 2012

JOIN ME FOR COFFEE AT SQUIGGLEFLY??

COFFEE MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF BED! 

Oh I agree wholeheartedly......I have to have my morning coffee with breakfast and I do love coffee! Just ask my hubbie who has learned to drink it as well!
1 CARD - using 2 artists' images
SENTIMENT - from SWEETS FOR THE SWEET

I created this card in a card making frenzy I was just heavy into and I'm still a little hesitant about the orange ribbon, but whatever.  I have to expand my horizons sometime!  Within 2 days I've colored up enough images for 10 cards and have completed 2 besides! 

You see my husband and I did some farming favors for a friend for 2 weeks, and as of Mon. eve (Christmas Eve) hopefully that was our last chore time.  Then Christmas Day and company still kept me away from my lovable coloring. All of this kept me away from my crafting.

 But then Wednesday I was lit with a fire!  I had to get using the copics again - and just feeling paper, and well you know how it goes!

Be sure to tune into Squigglefly's shop on Jan.5 for more new images and artists!  My coffee quote comes from the SWEETS FOR THE SWEET stamp-set.  In fact there are several quotes in that set and the most darling little gal with a cupcake - OOPS - did I spill the beans!??

Lynne's images are easy to use - in fact there are so many talented Squigglefly artists now, it's often difficult for me to choose!

And please don't forget that Squigglefly's challenges resume on January 7 and the winner of that challenge (only 1 week long) will receive their choice of stamp sets in Squigglefly's inventory!  What a deal!!!

Meanwhile - Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Glad your farming chores are over! Hope your Christmas holiday was a good one. Love the card and your coloring is just perfect!

Holly said...

I love the sentiment you used with this image Linda - it's a perfect pairing. I'm glad you've got your creative juices flowing - mine have been lazy!

May said...

Fabulous card, Love that sentiment! Lovely image coloured beautifully...Thank you for visiting me, Happy New Year to you & your family... Joined you as to visit again soon... Hugs May x x x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!