Saturday, December 1, 2012

A WINTRY CHALLENGE FROM SBP CHALLENGE BLOG

Ah that great month of Christmas Bells is upon us.  If you have escaped the mad rushes at the Mall and are entering this season with love and faith, I herald you.  I love December - and I am not a mall person nor a Black Friday or Black Monday person either.  I figure whatever I need I will get during the year when the price is right; instead of wanting to give my money to some conglomerate monster just because it's Thanksgiving!


So at Scrapbook Place, our challenge for December 1 is any project involving a Winter snowman or Winter People ........... well you get the idea!  Here's my project (card), using a Heartfelt Creation rubber stamp that I actually "WON" a few years ago at Joan's Gardens!


The little bear who cares is feeding cardinals, most likely.  I've  used my liquid pearls for the very first time to embellish the falling snow!  And I placed some ICICLE STICKLES to emphasize the developing snow banks.  My copics were used for the coloring.  A few more embellishments on the outside, and wallah, another card to fill my Christmas card box which now needs to be addressed and sent out!

Hope you are in the spirit of Christmas -  just relax and take it day by day and remember the true reason for the season.  And remember to enter your card project in our challenge this week.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Little bears are so sweet! Your coloring is great and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful Christmas card! Love the snowflake paper and the image! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for a month long Christmas challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, sweet card! Well done!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our special December giveaway at the Clear It Out challenge blog. We hope to see you again!
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!