Monday, November 12, 2012

HAVE YOU CAUGHT SNOW LATELY?

This morning as my husband and I did our daily trek around the woods, it began snowing pellets on us.  This is the first snow of this winter for us - it was beautiful and the woods immediately went silent!  Snowmen are usually what I think of when I think of an oldie but goodie image to color up!

The challenge at Squigglefly is use any oldie but goodies - or just an oldie.  Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals have some great oldies but goodies, so go over and take a look.  Here are 3 renditions of CATCHING SNOW - the image is by Cheryl Alger.


CATCHING SNOW - CHERYL ALGER
RRR SFC4512
This sweetie is mounted on a new spellbinder diecut I have
and a beautiful shiny piece of fibers and again with
sparkly snowflakes.

There are a lot of die cut sparkly huge multi-mounted
snowflakes in the background which are difficult to see.


Check out those huge snowflakes (again) in the background!  Lots of winter
beauty in this backdrop - just simply a goodie and an oldie!

 Take a chance and perhaps win yourself some digi images!  These were all super simple to create - I know you can do even better.




10 comments:

  1. Love your use of Cheryl's snowman, especially the last with the extra LARGE SNOWFLAKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are really cute. I love the big snowflakes on the second one and the awesome fence. That snowman is adorable. I like the sleigh in the back ground on the first one. What did you put on th e snowman's face to make it shine, I can't tell if it is glitter or something else. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three absolutely adorable cards! Love each one but I think I like the first one the best! Santa and sleigh is a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards! Where did you get the Santa sleigh die (svg)? That one is the best I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Linda, both cards are so very pretty. I love this sweet snowman - he just looks very happy. Your snowflakes are wonderful - I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Linda! I really love your second card - the little decorated fence creates such a cute little scene and the snowflakes are extra fun! Your second card is great too - love the silhouette of Santa's sleigh and the little bow is extra sweet. Your first card is so much fun with the textured piece and I just adore the pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I am so loving your snowman cards! The glitter adds a wonderful, shimmering cold effect! I also love those large snowflakes in the last one!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda I LOVE snowmen so of course I think yours are really neat! What did you use to get that evergreen roping onto your fence! Very neat! Very cool cards!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness what a busy girl you have been! These are ALL fabulous Linda! I especially love the last one with the beautifully decorated fence and what a great idea to have those huge snowflakes in the sky and on the ground! Darn it, might just have to get this one too!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible cards!!! I am so loving those giant snowflakes too :D
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!