Saturday, October 6, 2012

RYN and BEN = True Love

A LOVELY WEDDING
Today my lovely granddaughter marries her best friend! I will be there - crying of course and taking pictures!
 This lovely image of the bride and groom were drawn for my by Anne Fenton.  She has an awesome blog of digis and is always on Outlawz..........a very special person!  Check her freebies out on Thursday - they are so beautiful!

Here's my 6x6 card embellished with lace from Turkey from my friend Holley,  a rose created by my friend Shannon, as well as pearls and layered dp to coordinate in her album someday.  Her colors are all autumn - especially the circus orange roses all around the celebration.


The interior of the card contains a lovely sentiment from a Squigglefly digi stampset called TYING THE KNOT, by image artist Marlene S.  It's difficult to tell but there is lovely glitter around the sentiment.

I just realized I have my 2 daughters, my granddaughter, my 2 great grandkids all in the same wedding! What was that tune? It’s crying time...............gotta take a lot of Kleenex to this one. 

I'll have wedding photos later next week!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!