Monday, September 10, 2012

Change of Pace - Getting ready for THAT DAY!

We are all getting excited as THE DAY comes closer.  This group of photos was taken earlier this summer when my granddaughter was selecting her weddding gown.  The lady in yellow is actually holding it together for Ryn because Ryn wears a SIZE 2 and they didn't have it that small.  So I can't wait to see the finished project.  (and no I was never that small)


And I was excited today to get a chance to do some layouts rather than cards for Seems a Little Sketchy!  Jenn polled all DT members to see who would be able to do Scrapbook layouts and I decided since I am so far behind, I needed to schedule the time.  And it took a prodding from Jenn for me to get it done and wallah the first page was done within 2 hours!

SALS provided the sketch below and my granddaughter's wedding colors are very fallish - including a beautiful circus rose color for her roses!  Her bridesmaids will be awesome in various colors and Mom already has her dress as well. 
We are going into the last 30 days now - and I hope my layout will complement the feel of the actual wedding day!


BTW, if you are looking for a handmade card at a relatively inexpensive price, please check out my new ETSY store.  I've never done this before, so I hope it is a success, but at least I'm trying something new.  Just click and enjoy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LINDASELLSCARDS and yes, I will do custom orders anytime.


Have a super scrapping week!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your page is stunning, as is your grandaughter! She is going to make a beautiful bride. Anxious to see more pages of the wedding itself!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. I like the quote and title. What fun pics to use on this layout! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!