Friday, September 21, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT WEDDING CARD - with a bit of humor!

My Tying the Knot (digi from Squigglefly.com)

My daughter needed an extra wedding card for her aunt......and I quickly found this really darling Elephant on Squigglefly.  We wanted a bit of humor - so check out that trunk tied in a knot!  And yes he has been manicured!  Maybe that's the reason for the red eyes - a long nite of preparation!

I also had a spare card and matching envelope in my stash and found an awesome presentation with it.  Check out the interior - this sentiment comes with the digi set.

Interior of card with lower flap which connects with outside of card.


So step on over to Squigglefly and grab an image.  There is always a challenge going on at Squigglefly's blogspot.  Click on the link, grab a free image and join the challenge!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!