Monday, September 3, 2012

Amazn1 Witch Ready for Spookin'

RRR-SFC3512-Monochromatic 9/3/12


 mon·o·chro·mat·ic/ˌmänəkrōˈmatik/ (adj. 1. Containing or using only one color)

Fall is fast approaching, yet today we hit 96 degrees.  The weatherman has everything confused!  Who else can I blame?  

Squigglefly's Design Team (Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals) chose to challenge us with the theme of using only a monochromatic family of colors on this week's project.

I chose A Good Little Witch with a darling kitty and an odd colored pumpkin!  This little witch was done with copics in only the VIOLET FAMILY - using only V20, V22, V25, and V28.  I had to stretch my hesitation in coloring pumpkin and cat violet!  But it does work well with the embellishments.  I even got out my Zutter Distrezz it al!

And wallah I have my first Halloween themed card for 2012.   I'd like to direct you to a wonderful new artist joining Squigglefly - artist Keith Williams.  A Good Little Witch was released Sept. 1st and Keith's images are in stock as well.  Wander on over to the store and select a fun fall image!  And then enter the Squigglefly blog challenge!

9 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Adorable image and the card turned out really nice! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your monochromatic card. It's one of my fav techniques. The card I posted today came from a stamp I saw on your blog many many weeks ago. A little inspiration from you that made me want that stamp too!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, this is so pretty!! I love monochromatic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card. Great purple hues. The image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    Your card is totally adorable! I love the colors and your embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Wonderful Job!!!
    Cindy H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the violet color you went with Linda. The marbled paper in the background is so beautiful! Really cute little license plate embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just gorgeous Linda! lovely choice of colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!