Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SCHOOL'S ABOUT TO BEGIN

MONDAY'S CHALLENGE AT SQUIGGLEFLY and OUTLAWZ
 
 I always loved school - it gave my life structure.  My parents passed when I was young and my days in school were what I could count on in a child's world.  I loved all my teachers and friends - especially loved the cold chocolate milk on Fridays!!!  Well those were my grade school days!

The above card is from Squigglefly and the image was originally drawn by Chesney Young and is called BACK TO SCHOOL

For the Outlawz challenge you need just enter one school based card for the Monday challenge and include some type of greeting!  I did 2 for this blog because they are being sent on to a couple special children in my life.
 
This particular card is called AT THE BUS STOP and was drawn by Lynne Stansbery.  The image is only $1.99 in the Squigglefly shop, so I suggest you check out everything available right now!  Tuck a cute card in the lunch buckets or backpacks!

The card will carry several bookmarks (at right) to help my great grandkids thru their bookwork.  Hope you like both cards.  They were both done with copics and the sentiments were computer generated by me.  Don't you just "feel for Mom standing there with her hands on the heads of the smallest!

Wow, what memories!   Follow the link for a lovely purchase!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful memories these bring and and think of all the new ones it will create. So beautiful. Especially love the mom and children and the copic coloring is beautiful.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun cards--I can't believe it is time for school to start back up already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda you did an amazing job on these. I love, love, love your coloring! The background paper you used on the first card is great! Your second card just makes me grin. I love the scared and sad looks on the kids faces verses the mom's big smile! Your sentiment is a fun one too and such a great idea to include book markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job girl!! I love both of these. Especially the bus one. Hope you are doing good. hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!