Monday, July 30, 2012

TO YOU FROM ME

Please scroll down to see BOTH of my cards. :)I am entering in Squigglefly, Jackson's Digital Expressions, Outlawz and Seems a Little Sketchy!

Sketch artist - Fawn Palmer

I created this 6x6 with some combos of lovely lavender papers I had on hand, along with a bit of accent coordination using my handmade crocheted flowers, a ticket, some beautiful magic mesh and ribbons-our Evening Angel's star seems to be literally dropping off the cloud, doesn't it!  This was a gorgeous image to work with - I can think of many ways to go with it!

Over at Squigglefly, Holley's Hobbyists have the floor this week.  All Holley's ladies want you to do is SPEAK TO THEM!  Here's the nitty gritty on Cloud 9, come join in!


Your card can use any image but you  MUST add a sentiment somewhere on your card.  The sentiment can either come from the store, be computer generated, or be embellishment such as a sticker quote, brads with words, and so on...  Be sure to check out all those .99 Squigglefly quotes!

*******************************************************

Now jump on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY for yet another challenge!
Here's the sketch to use!


-We would like you to follow the Sketch set in each challenge as closely as possible. You may flip it or add to it, but the sketch stills need to be obvious.

I created another card with a different sentiment.  I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration; just pull out your stash, grab an image and color!  

The Evening Angel image is easy to work with and fun to look at afterward.  My card is also being entered over at Seems A Little Sketchy - a great group to play along with!  So click the link, grab your cards and come on over!

At Jackson's Digital Expressions, another wonderful challenge..........come visit their gallery as well.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, don't know how I missed that stamp since I have been on Squigglefly's website all weekend long, but now that I have seen your card, I sure want it. Lovely work Linda! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful imagery and coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Love both of these cards!!! Like Holley, don't know how I missed this angel but she is so pretty! And I like how your beautiful crocheted flowers match so well~how clever!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both so beautiful Linda! Love the colours and she does just look like she's floating! Don't remember seeing this one in the store either . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards Linda. I love the crocheted flowers on your first card. Your second card has a wonderful sentiment. I love the cool texture with the embossing and the mesh you added to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards, Linda. That image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Gorgeous image and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for the plug for our challenge!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge and congratulations on being our guest designer at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the crocheted flowers and the sweet image. I hadn't noticed that on the web site either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous take on our sketch at SALS!! Hope you enjoy your month with us!!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!