Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SSS and SBP 1st blog!

Welcome to the first ever blog hop combining Scrapbook Place and Scrapbook Stamp Society!!

This hop has wonderful designers from the Scrapbook Place using amazing images from artists of Scrapbook Stamp Society to create some delightful cards for your enjoyment. Each design team member has used an image from Scrapbook Stamp Society, in their creations.


This is an easel card - actual card is a 6x6, with the initial piece of bottom cs measuring 6x12, and then measuring at 6 and 3 and doing the fold.  I did the cover first of course; using copics.  This is such a beautiful image from SCRAPBOOK STAMP SOCIETY!  She was a joy to play with and I'll be making many more cards and purchasing more of the other Cameos available.

 Looking down at the prose I put inside for my recipient.  I found it at  Ginger's house.
And a side view of how the easel should stand when completed.

Please hop though the blogs below and leave a little comment on each blog in the hop. There's a prize today from Scrapbook Stamp Society, that will be given to a winner selected at random chosen on Sunday afternoon. The winner will be announced and posted both on the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog and the Scrapbook Place blog. 

There are other goodies given along the way too.  Good Luck everyone!

Here's the blog hop order
Linda, The Scrap Lady's Craft Heaven, You are Here
Scrapbook Stamp Society
and back to the Scrapbook Place Blog 

Feel free to visit Jackson's Digital Expressions sometime soon!  I've entered this card there also. 

24 comments:

  1. Yummy digi Linda-like how you've embossed the inside edge of your die cut too! I love easel cards-well done!! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another easel card? You're rockin it, Linda! I am so sorry I was so busy this last month-I would have joined in the fun, but now I am having fun hopping and being inspired!! Love all the images and the cards are delicious. I ate them all up; there's ink running from the corners of my mouth, they're that awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW Linda!! WOW. The artist will love this card. it's awesome. I will have to send her a link to this or make sure she goes on the hop. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details and your coloring is fabulous!!!!! I just had to become a follower ;) Glad this hop made me see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about these Cameo digis....aren't they great? I love 'em all! Great card, I love the colours you've used, the style, the layout and your colouring is awesome! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous card and coloring.
    beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is absolutely beautiful great coloring
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. I've never made an easel card. Thanks for posting a side view; seeing it makes so much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning easel card Linda! Wonderful coloring and the soft edges around the image makes the image stand out! Love the prose you found.

    Hugs,
    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW you have amazing coloring skills, this is gorgeous.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card love the quote. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Your coloring is fantastic and so is everything else with this card. All I can say is "wow" !!! It is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only one comment comes to mind. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card.. love the hair... and a great job.. will have to try my this type of card again

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a new follower, such a beautiful card. Love the image....
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE easel cards. What a great way to showcase one of those gorgeous cameo images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, I am speechless! You are just blowing me away with your stunning cards! Your colouring is gorgeous and the dies you used are perfect. Am loving that black (dark purple) flowers. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Linda your coloring is gorgeous as is your card, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your easel card is beautifully designed and colored. Thanks again for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Linda! You work is always so beautiful and this one is just stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  21. me again but with a different hat! I really love the flower added to this.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Jacksons Digital Expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Jacksons Digital Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, The image is georgeous and perfect for an easel card. Thanks for joining us at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!