Monday, July 16, 2012

I GIVE THEE A RECIPE!

Image Artist: Chesney Young

Holley's Hobbyists at Squigglefly Blog have designed a wonderful challenge (SFC2812) that anyone and everyone can join in.  I chose to use my "fun" image of a  Dandelion blowing away in the wind and create a 6x6 card.  The image is by Chesney Young - she is so creative!  Very simple image to work with, I did use Sakura Jelly Gold pen on the word "WISH" and all the fly away seeds.  I hope you can see them.  The flower is not handmade by me but came from a friend on our Scrapbook Group - btw, we have a great Facebook page now if you care to peek in on us.  Scrapbook and CARD Makers

But we didn't have many dandelions this year here in SW Wisconsin as the drought set in too fast.  Everything has dried up, including the hated ragweed!

Here's Holley's instructions:  To follow the recipe in addition to the image you use, your card must include these three things:  1) ribbon or lace; 2)brads or eyelets; 3)die cut (Note: die cut can be either store bought, the main die cut around your image such as a Spellbinders, sizzix, any Cricut image, you can freestyle cut an image to add on top of your card, any image you die cut with your own machine, and/or use a punched image to count as your die cut).

Please join us in this challenge - grab a digi image from our store, follow Holley's instructions and post to our Squigglefly blog (click!).

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card! Love the gorgeous papers you used and the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, gorgeous paper and perfect sentiment! AS ALWAYS!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Linda! The gold adds just the right amount of shimmer. Your papers and flower are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Linda! I just love dandelions! Beautiful card, hon! Thanks for playing at Squigglefly.
    Hugz2u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am awestruck at how you used that image--wow! The card insoires me to put a few flowers on my own cards-I must have a subconscious allergy to them, along with my physical allergies!! LOL But now I have to try my own hand at some. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorjuss, love the image and lay-out, super!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Linda! Great idea to use the gold glitter pen on the dandelion - it does show in the picture and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, Linda. Love the image, the flower and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!