Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GRANDMA IS WAY TOO BUSY FOR A FACELIFT!


And does she really need one?  This awesome digi is available now at the Squigglefly shop and has been drawn for us by Lynne Stansbery!  I really enjoyed coloring her with my copics - my camera is on the fritz tonite - as is also my printer - can we have 1 more thing go wrong.  But I hope if you enlarge the photos you will see all the delicious shading that Lynne puts into her images.


 I did both images on 6x6 and added lots of fun things Grandma is into - including her ancestry scrapbook (note the postcard in the back).


Both cards are being donated to the Card Shop sales for the Reedsburg Log Cabin Village mentioned in the earlier article.

I am also entering this card into the Outlawz challenge as well.

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful job Linda! Great eclectic look and super coloring!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, You go girl... I just love this image, you did a totally awesome job coloring her. Just love both cards. Lynne Stansbery is a fantastic artist Love how she shaded her. Wonderful embellishments and love the postcard and bingo. Your sentiment is just way funny.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fun cards Linda. How sweet of you to donate them to the card shop! I love your coloring on them and you picked some fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!