Sunday, July 8, 2012

FISHIN' for a get well card


Something's truly fishy!  Our goldfish is flippin' out of the bowl wishin' someone great get well fishes!  I used the latest image by M. Eustis and decided to turn it into a get well card with a computer generated flip (pun intended)!  A few raindrops, swiss dot embossed bg, die cut layering, a cute little bow on a flocked cs from my stash and some easy coloring/shading with copics (I luv 'em!)!

This card is being entered into Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Fish Twist - and will also help introduce many new images in the Squigglefly store.  Come on over to Squigglefly and grab a freebie for the new challenge starting Monday.  Then come on over to Outlawz and put your card in one of the 7 open categories.

Many hugs!

 

2 comments:

  1. Linda this is so flippin' cute! LOL! I love your punny sentiment and your rain dots are perfect splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, I love the dots on there. Great way to go with the fish. That saying just cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!