Thursday, June 14, 2012

Would you like a Sneak Peek - HERE IT IS!!!

HUG by Image Artist Kim Fleming
A 6x6 card with sweet sentiments.

Oh I have to give you a sneak peak of some of the beautiful images being released this Saturday at the Squigglefly Online Store!  The above 2 images were so much fun to color with copics and put together on a couple cards .  I'm making up All Occasion Card Boxes for Christmas gifts this year!  Yepper, Christmas in  June!  Right now my eyes are hampered so I have to be very slow and tedious and sometimes take as much as 2 days to finish one image.  But these images went fast and are just really special to me!  I hope you like them too!

Right at this moment we have a wonderful challenge going on at our Squigglefly Blog and I would dearly love for you to come over and check us out.  Grab a quick image from the shop - either free or very reasonable - and join in the fun.  You might win the free stampset!  Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. Linda both of these cards are so darling! I especially love the colors on the second one and your coloring is just divine on them both! The little chain with the hearts and words along the bottom is such a precious accent!
    The first card is just plain cute! I love the embossed and colored background and the little butterfly is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!