Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's Coming to Squigglefly Again?!!!


Don't you just love the little bird crying out "hear ye! hear ye!"
He's announcing someone sweet's birthday for me tonite!

 HERE YE HERE YE 2nd image of set - Mike Eustis image artist

This is a simple A2 card in landscape fold.  Did you notice those beautiful gold corners on the outside of the card?  My friend Charlene surprised me to pieces one day by sending me 2 sets of gold and 2 sets of silver!  Oh my, the tiny little dainty things are so beautiful - you want to just count your coins!

I traced around the sentiment with a Sakura gold pen.
 
Image artist - Mike Eustis

Hey stud muffin!  Sounds like my hubbie's going to get this card as a sweet surprise!  I kept the pink ribbon on the side in tune with Rhonda's Rowdy's contest challenge this week - either a simple pink bow or ribbon on your card will qualify you - BUT YOU MUST USE A SQUIGGLEFLY IMAGE!
 
Can you believe these are all being released on Saturday!  Oh I just love both sets so dearly; they were so much fun and so easy to work up!   

Wisconsin is in the midst of the heat wave just like everyone else.  We hit 98.8 today and it's supposed to get worse.  We hope everyone stays safe and as cool as possible during this treacherous weather.  And our hearts and prayers are going out to everyone affected by the wildfires out west.

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute!! The sweet little chick is darling - as is your card. The second card is totally adorable and the sentiment made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you've done it again - made two perfectly adorable cards! I love your coloring on them both. Those gold corner elements are very nice and really dress up the card! I like the little gold strips on your second card too and the curvy ribbon is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love this image and the saying. Your card is just adorable and now I want this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, both of these are adorable! I especially love the stud muffin! That is such a cute sentiment! Hope you are doing well...we are wilting in 100 degree heat here ....very unusual for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, both your cards totally rock! I really giggled at the second one's sentiment! ;D Thanks for playing at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!