Friday, June 1, 2012

STILL GOING CAS with a Wheelie! SFC#21-2112


Saturday there will be three new artists making their debut at Squigglefly.  Everyone at Squigglefly shouts a big welcome to all 3 artists - Denise Clemenson, Mike Eustis, and Kim Fleming.  I chose to make a cute A2 size birthday card  with a little play on words using Kim Fleming's Unicycle Birdie. 

Unicycle Birdie is extremely easy to color and create with.  I really wanted to do a lot more with the background but that would've involved dp......so in theme of this challenge, you get what you see! 

Thought I'd put a piece of ribbon around his neck as he went flying off into the crowd!  Don't unicycles always draw crowds?  I remember going to the circus just to watch that guy ride a one wheel bike - how did he do it?!  I'm luck to stay on my 2 wheel bike!

I used copics and white cs (Walmart), some ric rac and buttons from my stash.  Also triple matted the image for a bit of umph!  I hope you like it and I  hope to see one of your images you've gotten from Sqjuigglefly!  Leave me a comment that you are going to participate in our challenge this week....just keep it clean and simple!  (CAS)

1 comment:

  1. This is great Linda! I love the ribbon you put around his neck and the sentiment is wonderful! Love the red rick rack too - kind of makes for a bumpy ride for the bird! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!