Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flying Thru The Air With The Greatest of Ease!

GET READY FOR A BLOG HOP AT SCRAPBOOK PLACE - Prizes and fun just for hopping!


Sky Ace reminds me of the Red Baron...the scarf flying away in the breeze, Ace's tongue sticking out as he's concentrating on the throttle, speed, direction and just staying aloft!  What fun it must be to fly around in the heavens like a bird.  My husband and 3 of his brothers are pilots, altho my husband and his twin fly closer to the ground these days.  But I've heard and seen photos of some nightmarish landings! They built many of their own airplanes - and it was still fun for them!  I thought perhaps I would take lessons as we have an airport nearby that gives lessons, but lately I've decided it's not going to be on my bucket list!

The image set is at Squigglefly right now - as well as many other Mike Eustis images. 

This card (6x6) is being entered in the latest Twisted Thursday Outlawz challenge!  The theme is transportation - so grab yourself a Squigglefly image and create a card and put it up at the Outlawz web site:  OUTLAWZ TWISTED THURSDAY!

And don't forget the Squigglefly Blogspot Challenge - click there and enter your card for a possible image gift!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and well colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, Thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comment. I'm from Kenosha south/east between Milwaukee and Chicago about 6 miles from Illinois. Not sure where Cuba city is. I see you are on Squigglefly DT that's wonderful nice Dt to be on all great people. I'm a follower for you also. Darling card and just an adorable image, love your sentiment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your treatment on the clouds. Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again with Mike's images but even with a great digi, you've colored it so realistically! I LOVE it!The ribbons and the paper all work SO WELL-I will definitely go get this-thanks to the way you did your card!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I commented on this already, but I don't see it so I'll tell you now that I love this. I love the bit of glitter on the edges of the clouds and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!