Monday, May 7, 2012

Mr Wool Daisy Goes Blinky! (SFC1812)


Well ladies, did you or did you not subscribe to the One A Day in May at Squigglefly? I am totally flabbergasted at all the beautiful images in my email box daily! Now if you are receiving the images too, you will recognize Mr. Wool Daisy by Sandy Sommerfeld.   Now remember there are 3 different Mr. Wools and they are so worth collecting!


Holley's Hobbyists have the easiest challenge for any card or project maker - #SFC1812 - simply to have glitter on your project!  Well I tell you after the weekend I've had of trying to install a new computer into our home (or rather into my brain) and having sat comfortably for 11 years with my old Compaq, this was probably the most difficult thing I will ever do.  i swear my brain went stagnant!  Well here it is Sunday evening, and guess what, it works beautifully.  I can now say I'm ready to get back into life as I know it using my computer!

So above we have the outside of a 4.25x5.5 card with Mr. Wool Daisy.  Guess where the glitter is!  I almost used my white no settle glue on him because it looks so much like wool or soap suds, but I decided I better save it for my card project I received an order for.

Now here is the interior all set for someone to smile!  "YOU ARE AMAZING" is also one of the new May digis and you can purchase it at Squigglefly right now along with another wonderful sentiment.  Just click on the link!

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment and have a great woolly week!

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have got your computer figured out! Wow - you've been working with a stone age computer Linda! My husband likes to replace our computers every 3 years even if they're working fine - it's something that drives me nuts, but on the other hand it does keep me from getting too comfortable and helps me keep up with the changes in technology.

    Your card is really cute. I love all of the Mr. Wools and this one is so sweet. You picked some beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card Linda! Gorgeous and Mr. Wooly is such a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of your glitter glue! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so cute! I love that character as I have the other ones. He's great in bling huh? Too cute and perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing Mr. Wool Daisy in my mailbox!! I made a card with him, too, but haven't got around to scheduling it on my blog yet. I love what you did with him-your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I can't wait to craft with this adorable sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Linda! Love the flourish and the colours you chose. He looks awesome all glittered up. I'm not sure where the time is going. I'm going through withdrawals after 2 days of not making any cards!!! Thank goodness for a day off on Thursday then the weekend - cards here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late to comment! I've been living in a crazy busy world! Love your card and you actually did the inside too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so, so cute, love the image and those flourishes are gorjuss !!
    Thanks for playing with............:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!