Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Place of Calm


What happens on Saturdays???  Of course first thing most people think of is a day off of work!  Well at Squigglefly Shop new images are being launched every Saturday.  You should really get into the habit of checking in during the weekend and letting those new images just tantalize your taste buds for new images!

This particular image (Park Entrance) launches on Saturday but I'm giving you a sneak peak!  It's totally easy and fun to color up and also to resize.  I've even thought of doing a monotone card with it - Lynne Stansbery is such an awesome iamge artist, it's difficult for me to ever bypass one of her images!

I've had a number of challenges lately, so found my perfect sentiment to go on this card.  Even if something isn't bothering you at the moment, the card will at least calm your inner turbulences!  The country or the northwoods are my places of calm.  We've had some beautiful camping spots in the north wilderness areas.  On days of turbulence, it's easy for me to go there in my mind and just take a moment of rest.  Perhaps as the sentiment says, it's God calming me, His child.  

Many hugs and have a great weekend!  See you over at the Squigglefly blog challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Linda, this is so pretty and serene! I love the coloring!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Linda, this is gorgeous and you picked the perfect sentiment to go with it. I hope you felt peace while coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Linda! Lynne does a fabulous job with her images and you do a fabulous job with colouring them! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card speaks to me so much! The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!