Monday, April 30, 2012

PINK AND BLUE - PINK OR BLUE - WELL IT'S A CHALLENGE!

by Fawn Palmer


Yes, this is usual for me - I never make one card - I always do 2 to 4 - and sometimes 12 cards at the same time.  So I created 2 slightly different Baby Bird Bathtimes for you.

Now think Pink and Blue - this week's new challenge at Squigglefly!  It's easy, isn't it, so why not join us in this challenge.  Pick a Squigglefly image (free or purchased) and start creating!  I want to get a lot of ideas from everyone who participates this week - it's kind of fascinating to me to create the majority of your project in 2 colors, similar to using just 1 color.

Anyway try it.  And don't forget that the end of this month is coming fast.  You have a few days left to purchase your IMAGE A DAY IN MAY at Sqjuigglefly.  Check it out, don't just ignore it.  It's beautiful new digis not yet shown and never will be priced so low again.  Less than $1 a day for great digis arriving in your email box every morning in May!

I'm ready, are you?

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! Love the colors. I only do one card at a time...I might need to try your way for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! One of my favorite images and you've colored them so great Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I never do one card at a time either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, cute card! I can never do more than one card at a time, mostly because I'm pulling out patterned papers from my stash and pull the card together from there! But I like your idea and once I plow thru my stash and use the "nice papers", I can do them, if not in bulk, then at least a few at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    These are just adorable - this image makes me smile. Can you just imagine seeing your baby in the birdbath?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great Linda! Love the dp and this is perfect in pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!