Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Orange you Glad She Didn't Say Banana - SFC1412


SHY BEAR - BALLOON BEAR - a lovely Get well card with reverse image and 2 sentiments!
 

Interior of both cards
This week's Squigglefly challenge is called "Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?" You can participate in this week's challenge using ANY of THESE THREE options:
1) you can either use the color scheme orange and yellow on your card; or
2) you can use any PUNNY joke/saying on your card; or
3) use any fruit themed image or embellishment on your card.

So grab your images and make up a project in orange and yellow or one of the other 2 choices.  Get it tagged up to Squigglefly's Blogspot and setlle back and wait for the roll of the RNG!!!   Would love for you to include a wonderful image from Squigglefly; to win a prize you must do so, but it is not required to participate. 

And don't forget that ONE A DAY IN MAY is almost here!  Join thru Facebook and get 32 images!!!

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card-so fresh and clean and the button!!! balloon-I'm such a sucker for buttons :o) Well done Linda!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super fun card with a super great sentiment! Love it! THanks for playing with Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Love the balloon button and those sentiments!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda these are so darling! The colors you used are very bright and sure to cheer anyone who's not feeling well right up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I am a sucker for a funny pun. That's too good Linda! Great colors and a great saying. Wonderful card for this week's contest. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's spirits wouldn't be lifted by this great card? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is such a cute card - I LOVE it! And I can't believe I don't have this image! (ha not for long, just added it to my shopping cart!!) I'm going to have to stop looking at your cards as you've inspired me to purchase TOO many images! Love your work and this is another awesome one! Thanks for joining us at the Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!