Sunday, April 1, 2012

JOIN AN APRIL FOOL'S BLOG HOP!

Today is an Anything Goes- Look Out-You've Got to be Kidding kind of day.  So of course Scrapbook Place is hosting an APRIL FOOLS' DAY BLOG HOP! 


This month's Blog Hop is sponsored by Floppy Latte's Digital Designs:



Here's a lovely word from Jessica!
"Hi, My name is Jessica aka Floppy Latte.  I am a digital stamp designer and have Floppy Latte’s Digital Designs.  I’ve been designing stamps for almost 2 years but drawing and creating as long as I have been able to hold a crayon!  At FLDD, I offer papers, digi stamps, and digital die cut files for crafters!  I love to draw and this seemed the perfect venue for that passion.  I have an active blog and the store always has a freebie on line for you!  I do hope that you visit Floppy Latte’s Digital Designs.  I am sure there is something there that you will love!"


Here's the complete list of Blogs in the Hop.  If you get lost, come back here.  There are prizes to be had.  But it's a surprise!








Pammie 





8 comments:

  1. Great job on the Cod fish... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that funny pun!! Great coloring, the fish looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOL!!!! Love it! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh! I had to read that card over and over and when I put on my best Boston accent, I got it! This is hilarious! LOVE the colors-a winner!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...that is cute! You colored it so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great COD Linda! made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!