Thursday, April 12, 2012

Home Again - by Diana Garrison


This weekend work by Diana launches at Squigglefly Image Shop.  I was privileged to acquire one of her images to color and make a project (card) from.  I tell you - I just had a great fun time coloring in the image with my copic pens!  To me her work reminds me of the Zentangle Doodle stuff hitting all of us like a craze!  Now this particular image was narrow and long so I used a 6x6 card and chose one of the sentiments that come with the image.  I had a bit of a time finding something to balance the card out so chose some sweet flowers and a leaf and added a silky white bow.  I could just as easily used a 4x6 and used less embellishments.  I did color 2 images at the same time (reverse images) so I will do the 4x6 for the other one.

I do hope you hop over to Squigglefly this weekend and see all the new artists' work!  You will be just awed at the beautiful work. 
While you are browsing the store, pick up an image and join our yellow/orange challenge on the blog site at:  Squigglefly Blog Spot!

And don't forget to reserve your 32 images for May for just $30.  Sign up thru Facebook to get the 32 images......1 more than thru the website.  I have mine reserved and am anxiously waiting for the gorgeous stamps to start dropping into my email every morning in May!  What fun!

I am also entering this image in Sassy Cheryl's "ANYTHING GOES" this week.  You may wish to check her out too!  

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the image! Super cute, simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda! The way you colored the sky is wonderful and I really like the touch of sparkle you added too. Diana's work is just wonderful and I can't wait for her stuff to be in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty my friend! Wonerful coloring and I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the flower. SUch a fabulous card.
    So glad you joined the Sassy DTeam in the anything goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and glad you were able to join us this week. It's perfect for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's and I hope to see you again this coming challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!