Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

by Image Artist Fawn Palmer

This wonderful image has 4 different sets you can use - and as I did with this one, I added my own sentiment to help me say Happy Easter everyone!  I wanted to convey lots of pastels and fun colors for Easter, as being painted by our lovely Lady in the skinny Jeans!  Remember the song by Conway Twitty - Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On!  Loved that song!  Yah, I know it shows my age!  Well don't write me off yet, I just purchased the new album of Lionel Richie's called TUSKEGEE - and I'm still rockin' to that one!

WOW!  HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST??? One a Day in May is BACK! : )
SQUIGGLEFLY will begin pre-sales for One a Day in May beginning April 1st and running through April 30th.

If you're new to One a Day in May, you're in for a real treat and tons of fun! The idea is to pre-buy 31 images for $31. You'll be able to download a new digi each day in May. If you don't get in on the pre-sale, you can still purchase the images in the shop, but they will be at regular price, and not the $1 each pre-sale price.

If you've participated in the One a Day in May before, we'd love to hear your comments!

As a bonus, everyone who pre-purchases One a Day in May will be entered to win a special prize. The prize and winners will be announced on May 1st. Good luck, and we'll see you at the pre-sale! :)




1 comment:

  1. There is so much you can do with this! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!