Monday, April 2, 2012

CASE A SQUIGGLFLY DT MEMBER! - Challenge SFC1312

Image Artist Lynne Stansbery
(This definitely is the good stuff in life!)

I've deliberately tried to copy someone else's style.  When I was invited by my DT leader to 'case' a card I couldn't even imagine what she meant.  So a few questions and ideas later, I had my image chosen, colored and mounted on an A2 card.  Now I can't tell you who I cased, and I'm not sure I even did that sweet of a job, as her work is just out of this world, but I did make a great attempt!  Her style is CAS - another new term for me!

The Shy Bears are my favorites to design with - I just believe Lynne and I are on the same brain waves!  ;)

So pick out a free image and join our contest this week.  All the details are on the Squigglefly blog site!  Just click on that link.


6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love those little bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! Looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    I love the Shy Bear series - they always make me smile! Your card is so, so adorable and your coloring wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Linda. I love the way you did your sky, and the dragonfly and spider embellishments really add to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image and your coloring is stellar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!