Monday, March 5, 2012

Wobble On says Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals! SFC0912


For Squigglefly's next challenge - SFC0912 - Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals have this recipe for us to meet:

Lets make them wobble--use action wobbles or create your own design to make a card that has an item that wobbles!

So wobbly I did.  I printed the Perfect Apple Slice digi 4 times.  The full digi on the upper doily of the 6x6 card is double mounted with an action wobble underneath the top apple.  And it really wobbles like fun!  I used a wobble from AVI which had double stick on both sides making it easy to mount the apple.

Then I thought perhaps I'd show one core and one apple just being eaten...which are pop dotted for dimension.  In fact, I have a country checkerboard that I made several years ago which hangs on the kitchen wall for that lazy time of the nite and a fast game of checkers.  Along the bottom I had painted these 3 apples - full/core/1/2 eaten.  It was a trip in nostalgia.

And I colored the apples in a rose set of copics to look like the Pink Lady apples, which I dearly love!

There's a proverb that everyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God knows the number of apples in the seeds!

7 comments:

  1. Love your coloring of those apples! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and love the wobble idea. Wonderful card Linda. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made a core and a partially eaten apple Linda! So creative and excellently done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Linda! I love how you've shown the partial apple - just awesome. Your doiles are so pretty and the corner gems lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card! Love the soft, spring-y pastels and the doilies you placed to show off the apples.... well, it's simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is just gorgeous on this one. Those apples look like they are ready to eat! Just an all around pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I just LOVE this card! You did such a fabulous job with those apples and your colouring is perfection. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!