Friday, March 9, 2012

TIDY ONE HOLER - AUTUMN COLORS

by Image Artist Lynne Stansbery

I've done several cards now using this 'vintage building'.  :) Thought I'd throw one more in with my own computer generated question.  I'll use it for a general all occasion card, cheering up someone or giving them a giggle for the day.

What do I love most about Squigglefly's digis?  There's something for everyone at an ultra reasonable price!  If ever in question where to start, just check out a DT member's blog and get some ideas.

Check out Squigglefly's challenge, grab a freebie and fix it up and enter it into the latest contest!
Have a great 2 holer day!

5 comments:

  1. This is darling....as darling as a one holer can be! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this one!!! Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image --- and nice job on the coloring. Love the addition of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    This is such a cute image! I just thought I would drop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring Linda, and I love the sentiment! Twitter might not come in as handy as the old Sears catalog did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!