Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE SFC1212




THE SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK IS "ANYTHING GOES".  This is my 2nd post of entries!  I have to tell the truth:  I AM A SHY BEAR LOVER!  Lynne Stansbery is the artist of this little fella and I find him in so many poses.

These cards are going to our troops along with a group of more cards.  Anything to make their life easier so they can sit down and enjoy a letter to home and in return!

Come join us at Squigglefly Blog for this challenge!  Grab an image, free or purchased, from the store and join in the fun.  You could easily win a free stampset from Sqiugglefly!  It doesn't get any perkier than that!

ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love what you did with Shy Bear!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite shy bear images Linda and you have colored them so great! I love how you have dressed them up with ribbon and flowers and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shy Bear is so adorable!! Love both of your cards~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! This is adorable! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so great Linda! This is one of my fav images too, but I can't think of a Shy Bear image I don't like! Love them both! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards. The blue and white one really pops!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!