Friday, March 2, 2012

It's a Teddy Bear Picnic!

TEDDY BEAR PICNIC by Image Artist Linda Birkinshaw

I just love teddy bears - I believe my girls still have their last teddy bear from childhood.  So when I received this image I just knew what I was going to do with it.  We have a wonderful granddaughter turning 14 this year, unbelievable!, and I know she's going to fall in love with this little bear family.

The image is by Linda Birkinshaw who just puts her heart into her images.  I just love working with them. Doesn't that cake look delicious!  I do love strawberry frosting.....strawberries on anything!!!

All coloring is copics on this 6x6 card.  The ribbons are felt and a beautiful loopy crochet ribbon piled on top.  A few embellishments and the party is on!!!

Anytime you are looking for a great digi at an even better price, check out the Squigglefly shop.  You will not regret it! 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and I love the background! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling and colored beautifully Linda. I imagine your granddaughter will frame this! I love your felt ribbon topped with the crocheted piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on the image! Great card! Now I can't get the "Teddy Bear Picnic" song out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and really cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just tooo too cute!~! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the coloring and who don't like bears. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!