Friday, March 16, 2012

HOUSE ON A HILL - SPRING



When I think of spring, I think of Easter.  When I think of Easter, I think of Easter bunnies,and when I think of bunnies I think of them hopping around, and when i think of them Hopping around I think of Blog HOPS and when I think of Blog Hops I think it's time for ANOTHER BLOG HOP!!!

The hop at YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE will start on APRIL FOOL'S DAY, 4/1, and last through midnight on Friday, 4/2.

The theme of the hop is FUNNY. Make a funny card with a funny sentiment, or a joke or riddle, or just a funny looking image or design. OR having a SURPRISE element to it (POP UP, EXTRA ELEMENT, ETC).

If you'd like to hop along with us, join right in.  If you would like to  include your blog in our hop, awesome!  Sign ups for those who have blogs starts NOW. Just let me know and make a card along the theme and upload it into your Blog and post something about it (how you made it, why you made it, funny story that inspired you to make it).

Jump with us April 1st thru the 2nd!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Hope you are taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Linda! The house on a hill is one of my favorite sets from Squigglefly.

    I also love funny cards, so you know I'll be following the blog hop come April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is really cute! I haven't seen it before. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!