Monday, March 26, 2012

ANYTHING GOES - Let's have fun with those images!

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG CHALLENGE: SFC1212

In our favorite digi image store - SQUIGGLEFLY!
 
Are you like me, shoe boxes full of 6x6, 4x6, 3x4, etc of patterned papers?  My goal this year is to use up a lot of the older patterned paper.  I chose the Tulip Trio from Squigglefly to have some fun with my extra papers on hand.  I did a reverse print for the 2nd image set, used some large paper ric rac (made for me by friend Pammie with MAKE THE CUT), added some black bling and coordinated the greens and oranges for some POW on these 6x6 cards!

Come on over to Squigglefly blogspot and join in this fun challenge.  You can grab  a freebie at the store or purchase one you particularly like or use one you have on hand.  In any event, get it on your blog, and come on over and drop off a link to your blog.  If you do not have a blog, just let Holly know at the blog site.  Her email is there.

Take a peek at the other cards made by everyone and get some great inspiration!

Meanwhile, let's have fun just doing "ANYTHING GOES"!

10 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love tulips! And these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I think I need your help cleaning out my patterned papers!! I have shoeboxes inside shoeboxes!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda! Love the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful card Linda, you are amazing. I love those patterned papers you added to it as well. Stunning card on the challenge this week. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda. I love your corner treatment and the soft coloring. How are your eyes doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorjuss, love it!! LOL, will have to import some of your shoebox pattern paper, i won't even know it is old.............hehehe, enjoy
    lotsa luv and thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda, I have not done a lot of 6 x 6 cards but you have inspired me to try.

    Hugs Pammie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering more fantastic cards Linda! Great idea in using up paper (I'm embarrassed to think how much I have!) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!