Monday, February 20, 2012

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #7 - SFC0712


Chi Strength - artist Fawn Palmer
It's all about yellow!

Rhonda's Squigglefly challenge this week is all about yellow - just create a card with yellow.  She did not say it had to be cadmium yellow, lightning yellow, yellow or whatever.  Any shade qualifies.  There are so many shades of yellow - so out comes my 6x6 patterned paper I have stashed in waiting.  I punched a nestie, cut up some ribbons and brought out the trusty beautiful black bling!  I LOVE BLING!  

My flower is a fabric net flower - easily created with a pearl added.  There is a quilled gold colored flower on the right of the foot of the easel.  These are easily created on your cuttlebugs using the long spacer plates.  I stepped up the foot of the easel so that even the newest card maker who receives it will understand how to display it.  The key is a die of many I've collected!

Need some help with easel cards?  I found a wonderful tut that once you do it you probably won't ever need to refer to it again.  It's clean, simple and beautiful.  Just click here to see the Video!
  
Meanwhile, stay strong - enjoy life!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Linda. I just love it. The embellishments, the layout and all that beautiful bling. WOW. I love the way you are adding in the printed papers. I want to learn that myself. I so try to do it, but haven't been able to add it in my cards very often. Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am easel card challenged, so I will definitely watch the tutorial you referenced. Your card is gorgeous and I love, love the pretty black bling! Your paper is awesome and the key and flower are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing card! I love the image and what you have done with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your card has such serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bling!!! That flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda! I love everything about it! Thanks for the link to the video too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!