Monday, February 27, 2012

SFC0812 SQUIGGLEFLY'S SPRING CHALLENGE



 From your local Squigglefly Shop and Friends!
 Challenge SFC0812 Spring is in the Air--what does Spring mean to you? Flowers Blooming? Children Playing? Gardening? Easter? Spring Break? St Patricks Day? just playing outside? how about finally packing up those Christmas decorations? Show me some bright and beautiful springtime cheer. Extra task-must use some ribbon somewhere!
 
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this sweet leprechaun in his spring colors!  I glazed the bit of beer spilling from his stein with Ranger gloss.  Did some layering with pretty backgrounds and solids and mounted our little leprechaun on a die cut given to me by a friend.  I have only a few and enjoy getting a few from others to see what is out there.
 
The whole card is a 6x6 with a side fold - inside will be a beautiful Blessing and will grace my daughter's desk at work.
 
Happy Spring to you - come join our challenge.  It's easy, pick a stamp from Squigglefly (free or purchased) create your thoughts of spring and let us see!!!

May you always have
walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain,
tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you,
those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire!
 

6 comments:

  1. Super card Linda! Love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute Linda! I love your sweet sentiment and the frame is so pretty! I love that paper you used too - where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Linda, I love this little man! You caught him reveling at a perfect moment, and thanks for the Irish blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your coloring on this card is wonderful! I love it. Perfect springtime theme card. I love the papers you used in the background and that orange ribbon matches perfectly with the colors on your image. Lovely work! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great,fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!