Thursday, February 2, 2012

LUVIN' THOSE BUBBLE FISH!

In the Wonderful Squigglefly Shop

I thought I'd do a few valentine cards as well as birthday cards with BUBBA FISH!  And the challenge this week at Squigglefly Blog is "Seeing Red"

Bubba Fish will come to you as both a left and right image in 8x10 and you can resize it from there in either left or right.  The actual fish will not have the lines I put on, that will be up to you.  I have a bit of luv with salt water fish so decided Bubba would be somewhat similar to Nemo's ancestors!  

I was having a bit of difficulty with my miniature display booth for photographing my cards, so my 6x6 looks like it's a leanin' a bit.  Sorry bout that.  The bubbles all are liquid glassed; the image is cut with my fun nesties; and the colors are all copics of course.  A few items from my red/pink heart stash box (actually a large clam shell) and some paper with an appropriate sea life background and wallah, I'm one step closer to enuf Valentine cards!

How are you coming with your Valentine's cards.........hopefully you aren't one of those who buys your valentines!!  ;)

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute and colorful Linda! I just thought how fun it would be to erase the bubbles and add heart shaped bubbles for a valentine card - that's a wonderful thing about digis - it's easy to change them to suit your needs! I love your ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Linda! I love that you made a Nemo fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Oh - this is such a cute fish - I love it!! Your card is colored perfectly, Linda. Pretty ribbon and wonderful embellies!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Linda! That fish is so stinking cute. You really did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too adorable Linda! I love that fish. What a fun card for the Red challenge this week. Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloop, bloop, bloop In fish talk that says you've come up with a winner again! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!