Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEAP INTO A CHOCOLATE BLOG HOP


IT'S SPRING AT YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE!!   It's Leap Year!!!!  
IT'S A CHOCOLATE BLOG HOP!


Leap Day happens only once every four years, so we wanted to make it even more special with a BLOG HOP here at Your Scrapbook Place. The theme is chocolate, and we have plenty of sweet offerings. And what's a Blog Hop without some Blog Candy!! 

OH YUMMMMMMM!   So here are my takes on chocolate creativity without actually eating it!  I do love deep dark chocolate tho!

The following card images is called:  MAKING A POINT by image artist Lynne Stansbery.
My card is a 6x6 mounted several times and colored with copics.  I drooled a beautiful line of chocolate from the pointer finger and layered a K&Co. bunch of daisies I had in my flower box.  It will be a great thank you or Easter card.

Do you love Peeps at Easter Time?  I do.  The image below reminded me of chocolate covered peeps which I haven't seen yet.  The card is an A2 card and image is Mr. Wool by image artist Sandy Sommerfeld
The fence is I believe a Magnolia image but in this instance Mr. Wool is hopping over the fence as he is delighted to be a chocolate PEEP SHEEP for someone's Easter basket!

 Everyone who becomes a Follower of Your Scrapbook Place Blog, and leaves a comment at every stop on the hop, gets their name in a random drawing for a sweet prize. If you've come from OUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE's Blog, you're on the right track. If not, you might want to start OVER so you don't miss out on any fun. Next on the hop is KARISSA!

Leave me some love and get in the drawing for some sweet prizes!  SCRAPBOOK PLACE members - please mention you're a member here for the bonus giveaway just for you!

Linda - YOU ARE HERE!
Karissa   IS NEXT!
Carolyn
Holley
Allie
Shannon
Pammie 
Diane
Judy
Pat M
Back to Scrapbook Place Blog to complete your hop!

The HOP goes until Friday night, so you'll have plenty of time to eat up all the inspirational projects along the way and leave some love.  Thanks for hopping with us again, and remember, keep crafting!!

13 comments:

  1. Linda-great job!! I ESPECIALLY like the polished fingernails on the hand oh and OF COURSE the dribbling chocolate! and making the sheep jumping over the gate is priceless! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Carolyn SBP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cards! They are both delicious! I've seen choco Peeps. If I see them this Easter, I'll mail you some! - Mel SBP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Loved the dripping chocolate off the finger and I always love sheep.
    Just wonderful!
    Hugs Pammie SBP

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how delicious is that?? I love how you added the chocolate to that first image! Love the sheep card too, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must confess that I don't like Peeps. My husband also used to live in Hershey PA and he can remember just smelling the factory when the peeps were being made, so sweet it would choke you. Just seeing peeps in the store makes him feel, not too good. I do love that card though, I would love to dip my finger in some chocolate! That card is a delight! And that mr wool! Lovely. I have just gotten that stamp and I am gonna post him in a card on sunday! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum, yum! that dripping chocolate is making me drool, too! And whoever heard of chocolate-covered peeps? OMG!! Lovely work, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards! The way you dripped the chocolate down the finger was awesome. Makes me want to eat chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow....That looks like chocolate too. I wish it was my finger, I'd lick it.
    I just joined Your Scrapbooking Place and returned all the paperwork to the Mod. I am also following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto Linda!! I love your cards!

    Kathy Carr SBP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Linda! What could be better than a blog hop and chocolate? :) Sue N Member scrapbook Place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the humor in these cards but the dripping finger is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm late for the hop but am enjoying seeing the wonderful chocolate cards! Linda I have to say that your creativity on the chocolate card with the hand is just over the top! I love it! The chocolate looks so read and yummy! I love your flowers too.
    Your second card is cute as can be! I really like how you've got him jumping over the fence and your embellishments are pure fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!