Thursday, January 12, 2012

TRIPPIN' !!

UPDATE:  Eugene is selling his tickets!  Boo hoo!!

In keeping with Eugene's Trip to Lambeau Field and then onward to the final game and then the Super Bowl, we're getting his clothing and suitcases packed!  Ahhhh you know I'm funnin' you!  Well anyway when I color images I generally do more than one image at a time - and this image was left over from the intro of Eugene to you all from Squigglefly and Sandy S.  Only he's in reverse.  This is one of those awesome things about digis, they can be reversed so easily, can't do that with a rubber stamp!

My girlfriend needs a grab  bag of rub ons and twine for her scrapping Senior Center class, so I thought I'd send this card along with her package, as I know she's also working on vacations and road trip albums, and maybe Eugene will come in handy for her!

All coloring done with copics - faded lipstick red (distress ink) was used to distress the exterior of Eugene's plate and various pp from my stash brought it all together into a folded 6x6 card - ready for mailing!

Enjoy your day - do something special for someone!

5 comments:

  1. This Eugene is going places! I love it Linda! Really nice of you to help your friend out with supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving 'Gene! He's a real happening penguin!

    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get enough of this cute guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could say too bad for the Packers, but being a Bears fan...
    cute card, though!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!