Friday, January 27, 2012

TO A GREAT DAY

TO A GREAT DAY - Image by Lynne Stansbery 

Do you especially enjoy that one person's encouragement in the morning?  TO A GREAT DAY - an image for Squigglefly by Lynne Stansbery just says it all.  The card is a 6x6 and a few layers of fun stash papers brought it together easily for me.  I did however have to review the instrux for making bows with my bow maker!  :)

Have yourself a special cup of tea or coffee or cocoa with a friend; wish them a Great Day. 

 And don't forget to check out the PDF tutorial on how to work with digis.  There are many free images available at Squigglefly and you can get in our challenge ending this Sunday evening.  Check out the challenge requirements (they are simple as 1, 2 and 3 this time!) - click here!




3 comments:

  1. What a great card Linda! I love the paper you used and your bow is tied to perfection! This image reminds me of my best friend and I having an early morning cup of coffee before we go out for a day of shopping. You couldn't have paired it with a better sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple elegance of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh.... this is just Gorgeous Linda!! I love it!!! what a super sneek peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!