Thursday, January 19, 2012

Small Friends.........

Friends are precious in all sizes.........as Ms. Spring Mouse says.  Spring Mouse was created by Betsy LePlatt and this image is being released on Jan. 21st at our favorite Squigglefly store.  Of course she comes in a left and right image and you create the size.  She's a blast to color, I can tell you I thoroughly enjoyed working on a mouse not in a trap for once!

 Ms. Mouse is on a tri-fold or gate card, easily done with just your ruler, personal cutter and bone folder, and of course some fun paper!
 Ms Mouse is outlined with a gold pen and a bit of distress ink in Old Paper was brought in around the edges while I still had her in my Nestie.  I love Old Paper for distressing - it's very real looking afterwards, not horrendous!
My interior message says:  "Friendship lightens every burden and makes the sun shine brighter."  Hope you like Ms Spring Mouse - grab an image and come on over to the Squigglefly blog and get in the challenge with us!

8 comments:

  1. Linda your coloring is amazing! I love everything about this card. the papers, the pearls, the touch of gold around the die, and the little sentiment at the bottom - just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous card Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Sweet image and those papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    I am going to have to try this fold with the Spring Mouse - it's lovely, as is your card. Also, your top card is adorable - and I love that fold too. I need to break out of my boring shell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Amazing coloring and I love that paper...just gorgeous!
    Hugs,T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, your coloring on this and your total layout is just stunning. Amazing card Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!