Friday, January 20, 2012

QUACK FOR MORE COFFEE! a/k/a SFC0212

COFFEE DUCK by Monica Estill was released on Jan. 14 by Squigglefly. Coffee Duck is actually one duck, but since he's part of our wonderful digi world, you can make as many as you wish walk across your card. So my 3 ducks are in line for what else?
MORE COFFEE!
 I've made another tri-fold card but have put a particularly fun twist on the card.  First of all, my card is horizontally themed so the tri fold goes the same direction.  I again used my nestie to have an identical tag for a sweet letter to a friend underneath the duck frame.
 Did you notice the lace on the interior fold?  My friend Pammie rakked me with a bunch of paper lace one day and it's just the cat's meow to work with!  I had thought about crocheting my own, but figured I could just as well use the paper lace and perhaps put another little image on it before finishing it off.
I am tying buttons now in my spare time!  I like a tied button better than an untied button it seems, and alas, these 4 buttons allow me to place my card in the Squigglefly Blog Challenge SFC0212 this week.

What?  You haven't entered yet - yikes!  Grab a freebie and make a quick card, you can be our next winner!!!!!!!  SERIOUSLY!!!  QUACK!  QUACK! QUICK!

9 comments:

  1. What a great card Linda. I love your papers and ribbon. The tied buttons look so much sweeter than naked buttons too. I love the inside of your card as much as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trifold. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee cute card Linda. Coffee . . . coffee . . . coffee! woo hoo. Beautiful job with your colouring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Your coloring is wonderful on these adorablelittle ducks - I love your card - big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oH my goodness Linda--is this ever the cutest card! I sure do love it!! THanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card AND the sentiment---too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is too cute. I love what you did with the Coffee Duck and the inside is just as cute as the outside! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice color choice on the blog. It is really easy on my eyes and I have bad eyes too so that's a really big compliment lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!