Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Peek at a Wedding.........

Who doesn't love a wedding?  Who doesn't love creating albums and cards and thank you notes for weddings?  I love it all - we have a wedding coming up in October and the dresses are already being reviewed.  The bride has her gown selected.  Mom is working on the veil...........it all continues with all the love we can pour into it.

The stars and gems in the background remind me of last nite's meteor shower.  It was exceptional as the meteors flew across the sky.  Even our dog was watching wondering what they were!  Hope you had a chance.

 This image is called WEDDING NIGHT - by our NEW ARTIST Monica Estill and will be debuting this weekend at Squigglefly!  I've chosen to keep the colors light.  At the last minute I chose to spray with Frozen Lake Glimmer Mist to accent all the beautiful pastel aquas in the paper and the copic coloring of the umbrella!  I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!  Come visit Squigglefly soon as you can!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image! Your coloring is very pretty and I like the soft look of the whole card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be wonderful for the wedding thank yous in October....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the soft colors you used and the sweet ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a meteor shower last night? I love seeing those and I missed it! Well your card makes up for it. I love the coloring you did on this Linda, and the sponging around the edges and the little gems really add a lot to the whole card. Great job on a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda - this is so pretty! I am lovin' the soft colors! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!