Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Year Bloometh!

So today begins the challenge our group has given itself of tracking our progress thruout the year with our crafts - whatever we enjoy doing.  Here are my 1st 2 cards for 2012 - 2 of the 4 I printed from the freebie I found online at Tiffany Doodles.

I am just finishing them up to send out as belated Christmas cards - with the typical Christmas letter of which explains my slowness this year!  What could happen did happen in 2011 - so I am so happy to be part of 2012, I can bloom with enthusiasm.  Here are my last 2 New Year's cards.

Last year my friend Lisa sent me this heavenly Timeless 6x6 pad of paper.  I've so enjoyed using it that I'm very partial to using it - kwim?  Just don't want it to end.  I did some fussy cutting of the timepieces.  My owl and crown were in my stash from the past year and just fit perfectly to these 6x6 cards.  I enjoyed distressing the white backgrounds of the printed image (TIFFANY DOODLE) with OLD PAPER TH distress inks.There is also beautiful gold cord peeking out behind the images and I'm sure you see even more fun!  I hope you had a great New Year's Eve! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the one with the crown! Gret job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Linda. Love that paper stack. I'd be partial to it, too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Wanted to let you know that you won the GRAND PRIZE at Tiffany Doodles! Email me for all the loot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!