Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a Surprise!


 I BELIEVE I CAN FLY......
A 2nd take on I BELIEVE I CAN FLY.....

GUESS WHAT - a sample of things to come with Squigglefly!  Shhhhhh - it's a secret. 
Just come back tomorrow and see what else may be happening.

The above image is "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" and the artist is:  Eszter Csokas (see the lovely doxie dreaming about flying??) and the text is "LONG ON LOVE".  The image is not available until Saturday Jan. 7 - so hang in there, you can grab yourself the image with the doxie running in both directions!  He may even be confused who knows - who says they can fly!

All coloring of my 6x6 card is copic coloring by me, the distressing is Tim Holtz distress inks.  The paper is CTMH 6x6 from my stash.  I punch my own fluorishes with a Sizzix die, add pearls, pop dot for effectiveness and I just plain have fun!

Here's a wonderful surprise for you from Squigglefly!  There is a rewards program that Squigglefly has.  It's free to join.  Once you join, it keeps tracks of the money you spend.  For every $15.00 you spend in the store you earn a free image.  The free image can be redeemed at any time!  You can let them build up and use the credits all at once if you want.  Plus, if you are just finding out about the rewards program in the middle of the month and you've already purchased several dollars worth of images - if you sign up for the rewards program it will credit you for the images you purchased during that month!  Isn't that cool?  TOO COOL!  What a wonderful company!

See you tomorrow?????

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. That little dog is so cute! Your coloring is wonderful! Hope your day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... you know I love anything with doggies! I like the shadowing on the background of the image. I'm assuming that was the TH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooo cute!! Love you you put the two images together on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda these are just too cute! I love the shadowing you did on the dog! This is such a cute image - I'll bet dogs do feel like they're flying when they're running full speed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big smiles - totally and absolutely wonderful! The images are perfectly colored - wow! I bet their ears make them feel like they can fly - especially when they are looking out a moving car window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I think he can fly! Here's fun story about one of those dogs, a friend has one, he doesn't like walking out over the lawn, so that little weiner dog, lifts up his onto his front paws!! Imagine that! a weiner dog handstand! Austin, TX has an annual weiner dog race even. I have a neighbor here who does a rescue for the breed, so I see them walking the dogs in my neighborhood. Picture this, a man (or women some days) walking down the street with a whole herd (ok about 8) weiner dogs!! SO Adorable!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!